Note: This post may contain affiliate links and ads. I make commission on items purchased through links in this post at no extra cost to you.
1. Go pick out pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch! Bring home an assortment of bright fall decor for you home, and have fun with your spouse along the way!
2. Go to a sunflower maze and get lost together. Spend some time in nature and in each other’s company for an afternoon.
3. Have a coffee date! Go enjoy your favorite spiced beverages at the coffee shop. Sit back and enjoy the warm atmosphere and talk with your spouse.
4. Jump in a leaf pile. Have fun and be a little silly together sometimes!
5. Cuddle together by a bonfire at night. And while you’re at it, make s’mores together!
Comment below with your favorite fall date ideas